No Sweat!

If your reading this than you probably are looking for a product or solution to excessive sweating. Well look no more! Or actually, just keep reading the rest of this blog and problem solved!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Other Skin Conditions

I thought I would write a little about other skin conditions that seem to plague us humans.
One I find hard to pronounce is apthosis ulcers this is also referred to as canker sores
these nasty sores pop up usually in the mouth and on the tongue. There seems to be all kinds of home remedies out there like wet tea bags, alum, and better toothpaste.

Ever had boils? Well I have twice and they are very itchy and painful. mine erupted on my arms and took weeks to get rid of. I have heard about a treatment thats all natural called
Boilx-boils treatment Let me know if you have used it. Ok have a great day

1 comment:

  1. A new weight loss supplement called
    African Mango diet pill is out. It has some great detoxifying effects that also help skin conditions. http://toburnfatfast.com

    ReplyDelete